Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and remembered the following information:
Section 1. A conversation between a man and a real estate agent regarding rental property.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. A conversation between two aspirants regarding some academic subject.
Section 4. Description of farming methods used in New Zealand including their pros and cons.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. About psychology.
Passage 3. About medical problems associated with water quality.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps of the same housing estate, the first was of its current state and the second after the redevelopment that will take place in the near future. We had to describe and compare the two maps.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that schools should teach children to become good citizens and workers rather than independent individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in Iran – March 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to two IELTS test takers from Iran we have…
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in India – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in India recently…
- IELTS test in India, Bangladesh and Iran – January 2016 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from India, Bangladesh and Iran (thanks…