An IELTS test taker from Kuwait remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions from his recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently decided to leave your sport team. Write a letter to the manager and explain:
– Why do you want to leave the team?
– When and where are you going?
– What are your future plans?
– What did you enjoy the most while playing with this team?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many places of natural beauty such as beaches, lakes and mountains are getting littered with plastic bags, cans, bottles and other garbage. Why do you think this is happening? What can be done in order to prevent it? Give your opinion including reasons and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for work?
– Lets talk about movies.
– What movies do you like?
– How often do you watch them?
– Do you prefer local or international movies? Why?
Talk about a movie that you watched recently. Please say
– What was it?
– What was it about?
– What did you like the most about it?
– What do you think about the film industry and films made in your country?
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers M and J from Australia remembered…
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Singapore and…
- IELTS test in India – February 2016 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS…
- IELTS test in Iran – January 2016 (General Training) The questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker…
- IELTS test in South Africa and the UK – January 2016 (General Training) Our friends G and A took their IELTS tests in…