Thanks to H and E we can share the Writing and Speaking questions from two identical IELTS exams in Australia and Malaysia:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently read an article in a business magazine about the company you work for. Some information in the article was incorrect. Write a letter to your manager and tell him/her about the magazine article.
– Give details about the article.
– What was wrong in your opinion?
– Suggest a solution to correct this error.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that children should go to extra classes after school. Others, however, think that children should spend that time playing instead. Discuses both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for work?
– Do you like it?
– Lets talk about cycling.
– Do you like cycling?
– Do you have a bicycle?
– How often do you use it?
– Do you prefer to cycle on roads or in parks?
– Did you have a bicycle before?
Cue Card 1
Describe a shot vacation that you had recently. Please say
– Where and when did you go?
– With whom did you go there?
– What was special about this vacation?
Cue Card 2
Talk about an item you bought recently that you like. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you buy it?
– Why do you like it so much?
– Lets talk about shopping.
– Do you like shopping?
– Why do so many people like shopping?
– Is spending that much time in shopping centers the right thing to do?
– Is your weekend busier than weekdays? Why?
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers M and J from Australia remembered…
- IELTS test in Kuwait – April 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Kuwait remembered the following Writing…
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (General Training) Our friend M took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in India – February 2016 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and…