Our friend K took IELTS in India and was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you like about your home?
– What changes do you wish to make there?
– How do you usually communicate?
– Do you still write letters?
– How can you describe communication these days?
Talk about a place you recently visited that was affected by pollution. Please say
– What is this place?
– What is the effect of pollution on it?
– What causes the pollution?
– How can the situation be improved?
– Who should take responsibility for it?
– What can be done to avoid these situations in the future?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2016 Thanks to our friend S who took the IELTS test…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2016 Below are the latest IELTS Speaking questions from India, thanks…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2016 Our friend T took the IELTS test in India, and…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the…