An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts showing the percentages of energy produced from different resources such as natural gas, coal and so on, in one country over a period time. We had to summarize and describe them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that international trade and communication with other countries is a positive trend, while others think it is harmful to nations and they might lose their identities. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like to snack?
– Do you have snacks every day?
– What are your favorite snacks? Why?
Describe a situation when you have been waiting for a long time for something or somebody. Please say
– What was the situation?
– When and where was it?
– How did you feel about it?
– Does waiting for a long time make you a little bit impatient?
– Do these situations make you apprehensive every time? Why?
– Do you have leisure time?
– What do you usually do during this time?
– Do you like spending you time at home or outside?
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia…
- IELTS test in Malaysia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can…
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following writing…
- IELTS test in Canada – February 2016 (Academic Module) When A took the IELTS test in Canada she got…
- IELTS test in Israel – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Israel (thanks, D!) remembered the…