When R took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like your home? Why?
– Would you change something in your place?
– Let’s talk about research.
– Have you done any research?
– Did you work with a group or by yourself?
– What problems can you encounter in group studying?
– How can they be resolved?
Talk about a recent event that made you happy. Please say
– What and where was it?
– Who was there with you?
– Why did it make you happy?
– Let’s talk about happiness.
– Do you usually feel happy?
– What makes you happy?
– Is happiness an environmentally or genetically acquired feeling?
– What makes old and young people happy?
– What is the difference between them?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – April 2016 When P took the IELTS test in Iran she was…
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker F from Singapore we…
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – April 2016 (General Training) Thanks to H and E we can share the Writing…
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – May 2015 Thanks to I who took the IELTS test in the…