When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where is your home town?
– What do you like about it?
– How is it changing?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you like about your home?
– What would you like to change there?
– Did you enjoy science lessons at school?
– Do you watch science programs?
– How often do you watch them?
Talk about your best friend. Please say
– Where and when did you first meet?
– Why is he/she your best friend?
– What do you usually do together?
– Is it possible for a manager and employees to become friends?
– Some people believe it is not possible. Why?
– If some other employees at your work were having problems with the manager, how would you help them?
– Is cooperation important at every job? Why?
– Is modern communication affecting nations? How?
– How do international events such as the Olympic Games affect people?
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – March 2016 Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently…
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – May 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers (thank you, A, G and R!)…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore she…