What a great feeling it is to finally reveal the 8 winners who received the best IELTS results in April. Their hard work resulted in excellent scores ranging from Band 7.5 to 8.5 – well done!
And the winners are:
- Nandira Kirana from Indonesia, Band 8.5
- Chidinma Chinoyelum from Nigeria, Band 8.5
- Mihir Prakash from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Akinwale from Nigeria, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Ebuka Raphael from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Shashank from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Nagaraj Nagaraj from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Khandoker Upal from Bangladesh, Band 8
Congratulations, everyone! To show our appreciation to the winners we are sending their certificates of achievement to their emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your family and friends!
We should really find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. All we know at the moment is that Nagaraj Nagaraj (Band 8.5 with the perfect 9 in Speaking) used our practice tests to prepare for the exam. But we definitely need to know more!
Hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.
- IELTS Results competition winners in March 2016 What a great feeling it is to finally reveal the…
- IELTS Results competition winners in February 2016 Today we’re proud to present and celebrate the 9 winners,…
- IELTS Results competition winners in January 2016 They say “In every end there is also a beginning”,…
- IELTS Results competition winners in May 2015 May brought us 10 winners who received great IELTS results…
- IELTS Results competition winners in August 2015 Today we’re happy to present the 21 high achievers who…