Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know this much about the recent exams in Saudi Arabia and India:
Section 1. A phone conversation between a customer and an employee about delivery of furniture.
Section 2. General information about available jobs.
Section 3. A student and tutor discussed what courses the student should take.
Section 4. A lecture about crocodiles in Mauritania.
Passage 1. About four different kinds of energy.
Passage 2. About deserts and their development.
Passage 3. A comparison between two airplanes, one was with fixed wings.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a double line graph describing birth and death rates from 1900 until 2010 and a projection for 2050 in one European country.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that computer games are bad for children by all means, others believe that these games are contributing to children’s development. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2016 When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – October 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, J!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – May 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers (thank you, A, G and R!)…
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and Saudi Arabia – October 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends N and J had the same IELTS exam…