– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about you home.
– What is the best part of your house?
– What do you want to change in the house?
– Why do you want to do it?
– What is the best thing about your school?
Describe your goal in life. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to achieve it?
– What steps do you have to take to reach your goal?
– Is it easy to achieve it?
– Do you think ambitious people are born with self-confidence or confident because they are ambitious?
– Do you think our society needs ambitious people or is it better without them?
– Is achieving goals more important than the way we achieve it?
– Should everyone have a goal in life? Why?
– What difference does it make?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2016 Thanks to our friend S who took the IELTS test…
- IELTS test in Malaysia – March 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can…
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – August 2015 An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered being asked the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore she…
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – February 2016 When S took her IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria, she…