Our friend G took the IELTS test in Turkey and remembered the following Reading, Writing and Speaking topics/questions:
Passage 1. About broadcasting in England.
Passage 2. A text on how exercises affect our brain.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three bar charts showing three types of use of agricultural lands and a map showing four different regions in America. We had to compare between regions.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some think that buildings should be constructed with functionality in mind, as it is more important than design. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– What is the best part of this subject?
– Describe your primary school years.
– Do you think your teachers were good? Why?
– Did you like to dance when you were a child?
– Do you still like to dance? Why?
Describe a toy that you liked as a child. Please say
– what it was
– who gave it to you
– why you still remember this toy
– Do you think parents should buy every toy that their children want?
– In your country, what kind of toys do children usually play with?
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following writing…
- IELTS test in Turkey and India – October 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thank you, E and K!) had…
- IELTS test in the UK and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends who took their IELTS tests in…
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers A and P from Canada remembered…
- IELTS test in Iran – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Iran remembered the following information…