Our friend K took the IELTS Speaking test in the USA and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your hometown.
– Do you love your city? Why?
– Would you like to live in the countryside?
– Are you going out with friends?
– How often do you do it?
– Where do you usually go?
– Do you prefer to go out in a big or small group? Why?
Talk about an instance when you decided to wait for something or somebody. Please say
– What did you wait for?
– What did you do while waiting?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do you have to wait often?
– On what occasions do people have to wait usually, in your country?
– What would you suggest to reduce the waiting time?
– Why do you think it would work?
– Some say that sometimes we need to wait to start valuing things more.
– Do you agree or disagree? Why?
– Do you think patience is crucial for everyone? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – April 2016 When P took the IELTS test in Iran she was…
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – February 2016 When M took her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that A remembered from…
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following Writing…
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore she…