When L took the IELTS exam in Poland he was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your apartment.
– What would you change in your apartment?
– Which room do you like the most? Why?
– What do you usually do in the evenings?
– What did you do in the evenings when you were younger?
– Do you often meet with your friends?
– What do you do together?
– Describe your hometown.
– What do you like or dislike about it?
– Why is that?
Talk about your goal for the future. Please say
– What is it?
– How will you achieve it?
– When and why did you decide to set it?
– Why do you think people have ambitions?
– Are ambitious people born that way?
– Is it good or bad to be ambitious?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – April 2016 Speaking test Interview – What is your full name? -…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – February 2016 Our friend R recently took the IELTS test in Iran…
- IELTS test in Malaysia – March 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can…
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – March 2016 When E took IELTS in the UK, the following questions…
- IELTS test in New Zealand – March 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from New Zealand (thanks, S and…