Our friend B took the IELTS test in Iran and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Which part of your work do you like the most?
– Why is it so?
– Do you prefer to work in the morning or afternoon? Why?
– Describe your hometown.
– Do you like to travel by bus or taxi?
– Is it easy for you to use such transportation method?
– Have you ever been on a long bus journey?
Talk about a photo that influenced you very much. Please say
– Who was the photographer?
– When and where was it taken?
– How did it affect you?
– Do you like taking photographs?
– Do you think taking photos these days is easier compared to the past?
– Do you like other people taking photos of you?
– People like to take photos of their events, celebrations and so on. Why do you think it is so?
– Why do people like to save their photos?
– Some people don’t like to take photos of themselves, why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – April 2016 When P took the IELTS test in Iran she was…
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – March 2016 When E took IELTS in the UK, the following questions…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that A remembered from…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – February 2016 Our friend R recently took the IELTS test in Iran…
- IELTS test in Iran – January 2016 (General Training) The questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker…