When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your job.
– How important is this profession in your country?
– Do you prefer to work alone or in a team? Why?
– Let’s talk about music.
– Do you enjoy listening to or playing music? Why?
– In your childhood did you play any musical instrument?
– What was it?
– What type of music do you prefer? Why?
– Do you think loud noise affects our hearing?
– What is the effect of noise in our cities?
Describe an instance when you had to get up early for some reason. Please say
– What time did you get up?
– Where and when did you have to be?
– What was the reason for that?
– What did you feel, when you got up early for this job?
– Why do people tend to get up early, in your opinion?
– Do you think people like to do their sports early? Why?
– Is there a problem, if people sleep long hours? Why?
– Is it necessary to be on time for our appointments, in your opinion?
– Is it a problem to be late for an appointment?
– What is the difference between people who are always on time and those who are always late?
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – March 2016 Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2016 When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – June 2015 (General Training) Thanks to S and V who took the IELTS test…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know…