Two IELTS test takers from Tripoli, Libya remembered the following writing and speaking questions:
We were given a map showing a current industrial site with its premises and a proposed plan to redevelop the site into residential area in the future. We had to compare the plans and describe the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the government should stop TV and newspapers from showing crimes because media coverage of violent crimes is frightening people and encouraging criminals. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this profession?
– Describe the city you live in.
– Describe your neighborhood.
– What was your favorite sport as a child?
– Let’s talk about singing.
– Do you like singing?
– How often do you do it?
– What about people in your country, do they like to sing?
Cue Card 1
Talk about a skill that you learnt during your childhood. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when was it?
– How did you actually learn it?
Cue Card 2
Describe a place in your town or city that you know well. Please say
– What is this place?
– Where is it located?
– How often do you go there?
– Why is pleasure important?
– Why is it better to live in a countryside?
- IELTS test in Nigeria – May 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nigeria shared the following details…
- IELTS test in Dubai, UAE – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Dubai, UAE remembered the following…
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, T!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following writing…
- IELTS test in Canada – February 2016 (Academic Module) When A took the IELTS test in Canada she got…