Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines we can share these recent questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your job.
– Do you like it? Why?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What do you like about your house?
– What do you want to change in your house? Why?
– What is your favorite room there?
– Do you like science? Why?
– Do you often watch science shows?
– Are there a lot of science museums in our country?
– Do you go to science museums often?
Describe a family that you like (not your own). Please say
– How do you know this family?
– Where are they from?
– Why do you like them?
– Do you know a lot of families in your hometown?
– Who are the usual members of the family in your country?
– What do you think makes a good parent?
– What is the effect of media such as TV, radio and newspapers on families?
– In your country who makes most of the decisions in the family? Why?
– What are the results of change in working conditions’ for a family?
– Do you think the government should provide more help to families?
- IELTS test in Israel – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Israel (thanks, D!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2015 When D took the IELTS test in the Philippines he…
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – February 2016 When M took her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines…
- IELTS Speaking test in Kenya – January 2016 The speaking questions below were sent by N who took…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2016 When V took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he…