An IELTS test taker from Myanmar (thanks, K!) remembered the following writing and speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing the number of people who joined the four non-paid activities such as reading, attending community fairs, etc in rural and urban communities. We had to summarise and describe the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many nations are facing the problem of declining number of students attending science subjects at university. What do you think are the underlying reasons for such trend? How can it affect these nations and why?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a flat or a house?
– Do you like living there? Why?
– What kind of noise is the most disturbing in your opinion?
– What are some of the noise-related problems?
– What do you do in your free time?
– Why do you like to do it?
– How often do you go swimming?
Talk about a person that you like to spend most of your time with. Please say
– Who is this person?
– How did you both meet?
– Why do you like to spend your time with him/her?
– How long have you known each other?
– How often do you meet with him/her?
– How can conversation help us in our daily life?
– Does modern technology have an effect on personal contact? Why?
– Do you think modern devices make personal contacts among friends less frequent?
– What benefits can students get from group studying? Why?
- IELTS test in Canada – May 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, J!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend T took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in the UK and India – May 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends took IELTS in the UK and India and…
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan remembered the following Writing…