Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia we can share the following topics and questions:
Section 1. Someone called a travel agency to discuss the programs and benefits.
Section 2. About a photography competition and the rules it will be judged on.
Section 3. A dialogue between two business students discussing a famous coffee shop history.
Section 4. It was related to the railway and tunnel between France and England and their history starting from the 19th century.
Passage 1. Advertisements of different programs available for diving.
Passage 2. About the system used by an organization to study and learn and the benefits of subscription.
Passage 3 About RFID (radio frequency identification details) and its use.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your manager about a new colleague, who makes things difficult at work for all of your team.
– Describe why he/she makes it difficult.
– Describe your feelings regarding the situation.
– What do you want your manager to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that it’s better for children to grow up in a city, while others say growing up in the countryside is better. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you live in a house or a flat?
– Describe the place you live in.
– Do you plan to stay there for a long time? Why?
– Are there any transport facilities near your home?
– Do you have any entertainment places in your city?
– How do you spend weekends?
– Do you like arts?
– Do you like movies?
– How often do you go to the cinema?
– Did you visit an art gallery before?
– When was the last time?
– Do you have any special plans for the next weekend?
Talk about a person who is a leader and admired by you. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Where did you meet him/her?
– Why do you admire him/her?
– Are you a leader?
– What skills are necessary to be a leader? Why?
– Is a good leader important for a team?
– What are the effects of leadership on a person?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – July 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – June 2015 (General Training) Thanks to S and V who took the IELTS test…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently…