Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can share the following Speaking questions from a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose it?
– Is it popular among students?
Talk about a dinner with friends that you had recently. Please say
– Who organized the dinner?
– What kind of food did you eat?
– What did you talk about during the dinner?
– What was the occasion?
– Do you often have dinner with friends?
– Why is that?
– Let’s talk about the elderly.
– How are the elderly treated in your country? Why?
– Who should take care of them in your opinion, the government or their family?
– How should the society behave towards them? Why?
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers A and P from Canada remembered…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – March 2016 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh he…
- IELTS test in India, Bangladesh and Iran – January 2016 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from India, Bangladesh and Iran (thanks…
- IELTS test in Iran – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Iran remembered the following information…
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – June 2016 Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered…