Our friend D took the IELTS test in the Philippines and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You forgot something important on the bus you traveled on. Write a letter to the bus company and say
– Describe what you are looking for.
– You phoned the company before, but their response didn’t help you (explain why).
– What do you want the manager to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that living in high-rise apartments feels very lonely and makes people unhappy. Others say there are advantages to living in a big apartment building. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why did you choose this profession?
– Do you like to sing? Why?
– How often do you sing?
– Do you like flowers?
– When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
Describe an occasion when you had to eat a certain food for the first time. Please say
– What was the occasion?
– When and where did it take place?
– Why did you eat that food?
– Who is more open to new ways of cooking, young people or adults? Why?
– How can spices of your country be compared to those of other countries?
- IELTS test in Iran and Spain – May 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from Iran and Spain had identical…
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2016 (General Training) Our kind friend P took the IELTS test in Canada…
- IELTS test in the Philippines – February 2016 (General Training) Thanks to the IELTS test taker R from the Philippines…
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Nepal – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nepal (thanks, L!) remembered the…