The following Speaking questions were shared by A, who took IELTS in Uganda:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– How long have you been working there?
– What is the best part of your job?
– Is it a morning or an evening job?
– Did you change many jobs before this one?
– Do you plan to stay in this job for a long time? Why?
Describe a memorable dinner with friends. Please say
– Who did organize it and why?
– What kind of food was served?
– What was the main topic of conversation?
– Is having a meal together as a family important? Why?
– How does cultural identity of a place reflect in the eating habits and types of food?
– Do you think fewer families are eating meals together these days? Why?
– Is there an advantage to having people of different age groups eat together?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2016 Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2016 The following Speaking questions were asked in a recent IELTS…
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – June 2016 Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered…
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – June 2016 When J took the IELTS test in Nigeria he was…