Our friends R and G remembered the following details after taking their IELTS tests in Nepal and Nigeria:
Section 1. A phone conversation about hotel booking.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About the correlation between choices we make and the satisfaction we derive from them.
Passage 2-3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given four pie charts showing the quantities of imported clothing into the US and Japan between 2005 and 2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many cities the population is increasing. Some say that the urbanization process denies us knowing our neighbours, and this causes a loss of community sense. What is the main problem with this? What measures can be taken to overcome it?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Describe your hometown.
– What transportation is available in your country?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– What would you like to change there?
Cue Card 1
Talk about national identity. Please say
– What is it?
– Is it important in your opinion?
– Some countries don’t value it. Why?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a family that you like very much (not your own). Please say:
– Describe this family.
– Where and when did you meet for the first time?
– Why do you like this family?
– Who is the head of household in your family? Why?
– Who makes decisions in your family?
– Do grandparents still have the opportunity to make family decisions?
– Can you compare decision-making in the past and today?
– Can the media influence the decision-making process among older generation?
- IELTS test in Nepal – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nepal (thanks, L!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Nigeria – May 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nigeria shared the following details…
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – June 2016 Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered…
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the…