Our friend U took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and remembered the following information:
Section 1. A conversation between a salesman and a customer.
Section 2. A conversation between two friends.
Section 3. A lecture about cars.
Section 4. A professor introduced his book about water.
Passage 1. About animals life.
Passage 2. About changing the world.
Passage 3. The history of dress invention.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing the percentage of blind people between 1900 and 1950.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that the government should spend money on art and education. Others say most schools should be privately funded. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you study?
– Why did you choose this college?
– Have you ever changed your college?
– Do you like watching TV?
– How often do you watch it?
Describe an interesting book that you read recently. Please say
– What was it about?
– Who wrote it?
– Where and when did you read it?
– Do most people read books in your city? Why?
– How often do you go to a library?
– Is it important to read books? Why?
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – October 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, J!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and Saudi Arabia – October 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends N and J had the same IELTS exam…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently…
- IELTS test in Dubai, UAE – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Dubai, UAE remembered the following…
- IELTS test in Nigeria – May 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nigeria shared the following details…