When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– What kind of transportation do you use?
– Do you like walking? Why?
– Are there specific places for walking in your area?
– On what occasions do you give presents?
– Do you think it’s difficult to choose a gift for somebody?
– Do we give rich people expensive gifts? Why?
Talk about a situation that made you feel angry. Please say:
– Describe the situation.
– When and where did it occur?
– Why did you feel angry about it?
– Do you still feel angry about it?
– How often does it happen?
– Do you think people should express their feelings?
– Who can express feelings more freely, men or women? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,…
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2016 (General Training) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2016 When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – March 2016 Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – July 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Saudi…