Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like flowers? Why?
– When was the last time you bought flowers?
– Who did you buy them for?
– Do you think flowers can express emotions or attitude?
– Are flowers important in your culture? Why?
– Do you like gardening? Why?
– Do you like working alone or in a team?
– What are the pros and cons of working on your own and in a team?
– What are the main qualities of a good leader?
– Do they help in communication?
– What is the role of technology in work environment?
– How important is it?
– What are its drawbacks?
– Do you like reading? Why?
– Do you read newspapers?
– Do you prefer to read a real newspaper or its digital version?
– What is the future of newspapers in general, in your opinion?
Talk about a person that you like to spend time with. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How much time do you spend together? Why?
– What do you usually do together?
– Would you like to spend more time with this person?
– Why is that?
– What topics do you discus with him/her?
- IELTS test in China – July 2016 (General Training) Our friend R took the IELTS test in China, and…
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – July 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – January 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia…
- IELTS test in Singapore – July 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend M we know this much about…