Our friend S recently took IELTS in India and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table describing medical care in three European countries from 1980 to 2000. We had to write a report on it for a university lecturer, comparing the data where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many women are joining the police and military forces. However, some people believe that these jobs are not suitable for women. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Can you describe your place?
– Is there anything special about your place? Why?
– Which room in the house do you like the most?
– What part of the day do you like the most?
– Why is it so?
– What do you usually do in that time?
– What do you hate to do in that time?
Describe an item of clothing that you received as a present. Please say
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you?
– What comments did you receive while wearing it?
– Do you still have that piece of clothing?
– Do you think office dress code is necessary? Why?
– What kind of dresses do women wear in your country?
– Do you think that dressing up in offices is beneficial for workers?
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in the UK – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UK (thanks, S) shared…
- IELTS test in India – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in India recently…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2016 Our friend T took the IELTS test in India, and…
- IELTS test in India and Kenya – June 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from India and Kenya (thanks, M…