Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and remembered the following details:
Section 1. Inquiry about nature park entry and rules.
Section 2. About different travel destinations, packages and accommodation.
Section 3. Students’ conversation about different courses to choose from.
Section 4. About the history of Spices.
Passage 1. An article about the Lapita culture or tradition of prehistoric Pacific Ocean people.
Passage 2. An article about the 21st century building designs.
Passage 3. An article about beavers.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given line graphs showing four types of vehicles and the amount of nitrogen dioxide in grams per KPH (kilometer per hour) they produced.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays most people wear western clothing rather than their traditional clothes. What are the reasons for it? Is it a positive or a negative development?
- IELTS test in Singapore – July 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend M we know this much about…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently…
- IELTS test in Canada – August 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the…