Our friend T took the IELTS Speaking test in the Netherlands and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– How long have you been working there?
– What is the best part of your job?
– Can you describe your hometown?
– Did it change in the recent years? How?
– What is the difference in its present state compared to the past?
– Have you been to other cities in your country?
– Can you describe them, too?
Describe a meal that you have shared with friends. Please say
– Who organized it?
– Who did you share it with?
– What were all of you talking about?
– What was the reason for that meal?
– What kind of food were you eating?
– Who do you prefer to eat with, young or older people?
– Is having a meal together as a family important? Why?
– Do you think fewer families are eating meals together nowadays? Why?
– Is there an advantage to having people from different age groups eat together?
- IELTS Speaking test in Uganda – June 2016 The following Speaking questions were shared by A, who took…
- IELTS Speaking test in Myanmar (Burma) – August 2016 Our friend E remembered the following questions after taking his…
- IELTS Speaking test in Kenya – June 2016 Our friend G took the IELTS Speaking test in Kenya…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…