When K took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka he was asked the following questions in Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You borrowed something from your friend a while ago, but it has been damaged somehow. Write a letter to him/her and say
– Remind him/her what you borrowed.
– Explain what happened to it.
– Suggest what you are going to do about it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people prefer to live in the same place most of their life, but others like to live in different places. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like singing? Why?
– Did you learn any art subject in school?
– What skills did you develop over time by learning arts?
– Do you think it is good to learn art subjects?
– Should every student do it? Why?
– Would you like to study an art subject in the future? Why?
– Have you ever visited an art gallery?
Talk about your favorite artist. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What is he/she doing?
– Why do you like him/her?
– How is he/she recognized for his/her work?
– Should creativity be developed in children?
– Do you think computers help with developing skills like art in children?
– Not only kids but also adults like to watch animation movies. Why is that?
- IELTS test in India – August 2016 (General Training) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – August 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in Israel – August 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Israel and…
- IELTS test in India – June 2016 (General Training) Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and…