Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Colombia we know this much about the recent exam:
Section 1. About a job application form and its requirements.
Section 2. A conversation between two students about their research.
Section 3. About accommodation options and facilities at a beach resort.
Section 4. About filming as a form of art.
Passage 1. The history of Stagecoach transportation in Australia in the golden era.
Passage 2. About the extinction of black-tailed prairie dog and its conservation plan.
Passage 3. About the use of mirrors and its impact on human psychology and science.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts showing the residential water use including kitchen, bathroom, toilet, garden, washing clothes in 1988 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The only reason people work hard is to earn more money. There are no other reasons to do it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and…
- IELTS test in Canada – August 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Singapore – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and…
- IELTS test in Israel – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Israel (thanks, D!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…