Our friend J took the IELTS test in Vietnam and remembered the following details:
Section 1. About the Au Pair program.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. About different choirs and their features.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About music in the workplace.
Questions: short-answer questions.
Passage 1. About hunger in Africa, its cause and possible solutions.
Passage 2. How ocean creatures use their vision system.
Passage 3. The philosophy of beauty.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the number of people who applied for immigration to Australia in four occupations: accountant, computer programmer, cook and IT engineer.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Cycling has many benefits, yet in some countries there is a decrease in the number of people using bicycles as their main form of transportation. Why is it happening? Give suggestions how to encourage people to use bicycles again.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you travel by bus or taxi?
– How often do you do it? Why?
– What do you prefer, taking a bus or a taxi?
Describe a day when you had to change your plans because of the weather. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What did you do instead?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do you usually change your plans according to the weather?
– How is the weather in your country?
– What activities do people do in different weather?
– Do people talk about the weather in your country?
– Did you take dance classes when you were young? Why?
– On what occasions do people dance in your country?
- IELTS test in Canada – August 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – August 2016 (Academic Module) The IELTS tests in Australia and New Zealand were the…
- IELTS test in Malaysia – March 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can…
- IELTS test in Turkey – May 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Turkey and…
- IELTS test in Colombia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Colombia…