Our friend H took his IELTS Speaking test in the USA and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this field?
– Do you like celebrities? Why?
– Would you like to be a celebrity? Why?
– Who are the favourite celebrities in your country?
– Do you like them? Why?
– Do you like guests coming to your place?
– Do you like visiting someone’s house?
– Do you prefer to entertain people at your place or be entertained somewhere?
– Do you go to your friends’ houses or it is easier for them to come to your home?
Describe a moment or an instance you experienced that made you laugh a lot. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What was the experience?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Do you like to learn new languages?
– How can someone use humour to teach another language?
– Are there jokes in your language that sound differently in another language?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – February 2016 When M took her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines…
- IELTS Speaking test in the USA – May 2016 Our friend K took the IELTS Speaking test in the…
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friends R and S took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Paris, France – September 2016 Our friend Z took the IELTS Speaking test in Paris…
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – September 2015 Our friend J recently took the IELTS Speaking test in…