Our friend H took the IELTS Speaking test in Canada and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this field?
– Do you like celebrities? Why?
– Would you like to be a celebrity? Why?
– Who are the favourite celebrities in your country?
– Have you ever met a celebrity in person?
– What colour do you like the most? Why?
– What colours are preferred by your friends? Why?
Describe a moment or an instance you experienced that made you laugh a lot. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Describe the situation.
– Who was there with you?
– What is the difference between comedy on TV and comedy books?
– Are there comedy shows in your country?
– Can someone use humour to learn another language?
– Can humour be translated from one language to another?
– Are there jokes in your language that sound differently in another language?
– Why do you think it is so?
- IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2016 Our friend H took his IELTS Speaking test in the…
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2016 (General Training) Our friend K took the IELTS test in Canada and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – March 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and…
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following Writing…