When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a living?
– Can you describe your job?
– Do you like to work alone or in team?
– Why is that?
Describe an activity that you do with your work mates. Please say
– What is the activity?
– Where and when do you do it?
– Why is it important to you?
– Give some reasons and examples for doing such activities.
– Some people like to engage in dangerous sports, why is that?
– What kind of precautions should be taken while doing such sports?
– Should people with families and children dependent on them do such sports?
– Do you think women are interested in such sports? Why?
– Describe the importance of outdoor and indoor activities.
– Is it possible to do such activities without investing a lot of money?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS test in India – October 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend G took his recent IELTS test in India…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2016 Below are the latest IELTS Speaking questions from India, thanks…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…