Our friend A took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts describing three different age groups (9-12, 14-18, 19-22) and the type of TV programs they prefer to watch, such as cartoons, drama, featured films, news and sports.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people buy a lot of unnecessary manufactured products. Is it a positive or negative development? What is the effect of this on the individual and the society?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
Describe an occasion on which you have tried a new dish. Please say
– What was the dish?
– Where and when did you try it?
– Did you like it or not? Why?
– What is the role of government in maintaining public health?
– Who is more adaptable to new food, younger or older children?
– Why do you think it is?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently…
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2016 (General Training) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,…