Our friend P took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do at work?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do you spend a lot of time with your family?
– With whom do you like to spend time in your family?
– Why is that?
– Do you like holidays?
– How often do you go for holidays?
– Where do you usually go to?
Talk about a song from your country. Please say
– Why do you like the song?
– Where did you hear it?
– What are the lyrics and the meaning of this song?
– Do you like to listen to music?
– Have you been to a live concert?
– Do you prefer going to concerts or watching them on TV?
– Do you think humans are the only ones to make music?
– Can you tell the difference between music that is soft and noisy?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore she…
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Singapore and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Singapore – July 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend M we know this much about…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that A remembered from…