Our friend S took IELTS in the UK and remembered the following questions from the Writing and Speaking tests:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three different pie charts showing car sales numbers in Australia in three different years. We had to describe them and to make comparisons where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It has become easier and more affordable for people to travel to other countries. Do you think it is a positive or a negative development? Give your opinion and relevant examples from your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do at work?
– Do you like to work alone or with others? Why?
– Do you love flowers?
– Do you plant flowers?
– When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
– What was the occasion?
– Why do people give flowers?
– On what occasions in your country flowers are being used? Why?
Describe a situation when you had to use your imagination. Please say
– What was the situation?
– Why did you need to use your imagination?
– What are the difficulties of using it?
– Explain how you felt about it later.
– Don’t remember the other questions.
- IELTS test in the UK – August 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UK (thanks, M!) remembered…
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following Writing…
- IELTS test in Scotland – July 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Scotland (thanks, F!) remembered the…