When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia, the following questions were asked:
– What’s your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What does your apartment look like?
– Do you like celebrities?
– Who is your favorite local celebrity?
– Have you met a celebrity before?
– Let’s talk about your hometown.
– What is the your hometown?
– Do you like your hometown? Why?
– Would you return back to your hometown in the future?
Talk about a website that you usually use. Please say
– What is it?
– How did you learn about it?
– Why is it important?
– Do you recommend it to others?
– What websites do you use for online shopping?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping?
– Did online shopping affect the offline markets?
– How can regular supermarkets compete with online shopping?
– Will people use online shopping more often in the future?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2016 When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 When C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, the…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,…
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – March 2016 Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in…