Our friend M took the IELTS test in Pakistan and remembered the Writing and Speaking questions as follows:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table with some figures describing the population in several different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that governments should pay full course fees for students who want to study in universities. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like people to visit you at home?
– What do you do when you have visitors at your place?
Describe an advertisement that you have seen recently. Please say
– What was it about?
– Where and when did you see it?
– What was your reaction? Why?
– Are there a lot of advertisements in your country?
– Do you find them helpful?
– Why don’t many people like ads?
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in India and Pakistan – June 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India and Pakistan remembered the…
- IELTS test in Canada – February 2016 (Academic Module) When A took the IELTS test in Canada she got…
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – February 2016 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by Z who…
- IELTS test in Venezuela and Pakistan – October 2016 (General Training) Our friends P and M took their IELTS exams in…