Thanks to a friend who took his IELTS test in Vietnam we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Where are you living now?
– What do you think about the transportation in your city?
– How often do you see advertisements?
– How do you feel about them?
– Have you ever wanted to buy anything from the ads on TV?
Talk about a leader that you admire (in a field such as politics, business, etc). Please say
– Who the leader is?
– What does he/she do?
– How did you learn about him/her?
– What are the reasons you like him/her?
– What quality do you think a good leader should have?
– How can children show leadership at school?
– If you were a leader, what would you choose to improve?
– Some more questions that I don’t remember.
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 When C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, the…
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2016 (General Training) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam remembered the following Writing…
- IELTS test in India – November 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend B we know this much about…
- IELTS test in Vietnam – July 2016 (General Training) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Vietnam and…