Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about your free time and weekends.
– What do you usually do during this time?
– Do you plan your weekends ahead?
– Why do you do it?
– What’s your plan for the next weekend?
– Let’s talk about gifts.
– On what occasions do people give presents to one another in your country?
– Why do people give presents?
– Do you like to give or receive presents?
– Why is it so?
Talk about a time when you had to get up early in the morning. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Why did you have to do it?
– How did you feel later in the day?
– Do you prefer to wake up early in general?
– When is it important to be on time?
– Why is it important?
– On what occasions it’s not good to be on time?
– Why is that?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – August 2016 Our friend H took the IELTS test in Iran and…
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2016 (General Training) Our kind friend E took the IELTS test in Australia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2016 Our friend B took the IELTS test in Iran and…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2016 When V took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – August 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,…