Our friend N took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the following information:
Section 1. A phone conversation about a trip to Arizona.
Section 2. Two students were discussing their project.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A presentation about birds called Puffins, including their eating, nesting and hunting habits.
Passage 1. The history of one of the famous palaces.
Passage 2. About the decision-making process.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a report showing figures for ten famous sports in Canada between 1995 and 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
International travel is extremely popular these days. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? Include your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like holidays? Why?
– Why are holidays important?
Describe your recent holiday trip. Please say
– Where and when did you go?
– Who was there with you?
– Why did you choose that place?
– Do children play mostly inside or outside in your country?
– What are the benefits of playing indoors or outdoors?
– What skills do they learn while playing?
– Is it important in your country that children participate in games individually or as a team?
- IELTS test in Australia and India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends J and S took their IELTS tests in…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – March 2016 (General Training) Our friend S took the IELTS test in Sydney, Australia…
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – August 2016 (Academic Module) The IELTS tests in Australia and New Zealand were the…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers M and J from Australia remembered…
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, T!) remembered the…