When Z took her IELTS test in Latvia, she remembered the following information about the Reading, Writing and Speaking sub-tests:
Passage 1. A topic regarding resort booking.
Passage 2. About the Fire Safety Officer.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About Australian ants and their mating habits.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently received a job offer in a different country. Write a letter to your friend who is living in that country and say:
– Explain why you were looking for a job.
– Describe your new job.
– Ask him/her about the country.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Children nowadays have fewer responsibilities compared to the past. Some people say it is beneficial for children, others claim it is not a good approach. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Can you describe your home town?
– Let’s talk about hats and caps.
– Do you wear them?
– What kind do you prefer?
– Do you like leisure activities?
– Do you read newspapers and magazines? Why?
Describe a skill that you have learnt in your childhood. Please say
– What was it?
– Who taught you that?
– Is it helping you in your life?
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, A!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – April 2016 (General Training) Thanks to H and E we can share the Writing…
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) When R took the IELTS test in India he was…
- IELTS test in Iran – January 2016 (General Training) The questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker…
- IELTS test in Vietnam – July 2016 (General Training) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Vietnam and…