Our friend from Colombia remembered the following details after his IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a process diagram with nine pictures showing how cans are recycled. We had to summarize and describe the process.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that to learn the way other cultures live it is better to watch films or video programs. Others believe that it is better to read books and newspapers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with these statements? Give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like chocolate? Why?
– What do you think about giving chocolates as a gift?
– Who is your favourite famous person?
– Why is that?
Describe an advertisement that you saw recently. Please say
– What type of advertisement was it?
– What was the product advertised?
– Where and when did you first see it?
– Do you think ads are necessary for any product?
– Do you like to watch ads on TV?
– Why is that?
- IELTS test in Colombia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Colombia…
- IELTS test in the UK – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took IELTS in the UK and remembered…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend N took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and…
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) When R took the IELTS test in India he was…