Two IELTS test takers (thank you, N and M!) remembered the following details about their seemingly identical exams in Azerbaijan and Saudi Arabia:
Passage 1. About New Zealand wood production.
Passage 2. About Sherlock Holmes book and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the recycling process of old car batteries to create new ones and other products. We had to summarize the process of new batteries’ production.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many people use social media to communicate with others in social and professional life. Discuss advantages and disadvantages of social media. Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What school did you go to?
– Do you exercise?
– Why do you do it?
– Where do you usually exercise?
Describe how you save money. Please say
– Where and when do you do it?
– Is it an easy way for you?
– What do you save money for?
– How can we teach children to save money?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently…
- IELTS test in Punjab, India – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Punjab, India…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know…
- IELTS test in Vietnam – December 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, N!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Nepal – July 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in Nepal and…