Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in India we can share the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Describe a small business that you would like to have. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and why would you do it?
– What will you need to start it?
– What are the qualities required for a businessman?
– Why do you think they are necessary?
– Do you think a businessman needs more practical or theoretical knowledge?
– Why do you think so?
– What are the advantages of owning a business rather than working as an employee?
– Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – January 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- Happy New Year 2017! Hello everyone! This is Simone, and I am excited to…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that A remembered from…