Our kind friend U took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan and remembered the following:
Section 1. A phone conversation about party arrangement.
Section 2. A conversation about study project between two students and a teacher.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture about benefits of aircraft usage for long distance journeys.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts and a table showing information about online shopping habits in Australia and New Zealand. We had to summarize the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some schools start teaching a foreign language in primary school years. Do advantages of teaching languages to young children outweigh the disadvantages? Give your own opinion and examples.
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan and Saudi Arabia – December 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thank you, N and M!) remembered…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan remembered the following Writing…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend T took the IELTS test in Australia and…