Our kind friend A took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka and remembered the Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have lost an important document recently. Write to your manager regarding this and say
– What is the document?
– How and when did it happen?
– What did you do regarding this matter?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
International sporting events could contribute greatly to peace and stability in the world. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a living?
– Why did you choose to do it?
– Do you like your job?
Talk about a garden that you have visited recently. Please say
– Where is it located?
– Do you like it? Why?
– What is so special about this garden?
– Do you think having public gardens in urban areas is a good idea?
– Is it necessary to have public gardens in commercial areas?
– What do you think about views of different age groups on public gardens?
– Do you think it is important to teach children about plants and eco systems in general?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – September 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka remembered the following…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – August 2016 (General Training) When K took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka he…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – October 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 (General Training) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka we…