When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia, the following questions were asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of job do you do?
– Does it require hard work?
– Let’s talk about dreams.
– Do you have dreams while you sleep?
– What kind of dreams?
– Lets talk about shoes.
– Do you like shoes?
– What kind of shoes do you prefer?
– Why is that?
– Where do you usually buy them?
Describe a job that you would like to do in the future. Please say
– What job is it?
– What are the basic requirements for such a job?
– Is it a high paying job?
– Do you think you will get that job? Why?
– Are people in your country paid well in all jobs?
– Do people choose their jobs according to salaries?
– Do employees need motivation at work? Why?
– Would motivating employees benefit the company eventually?
– What are the highest paid jobs in your country?
– Why do you think it is so?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – January 2017 Our friend D took the IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan…
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 When D took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,…